Saturday, April 23, 2011

Balancing family, work and household tasks.

It's no surprise that in 2011 moms are expected to be super moms. Whether it is a working mom or a stay at home mom, "super" seems to precede any moms name. So I want to see how other moms balance family, work and household tasks.
Just as every family is different, so is the way households are run. I find some techniques friends and family use or suggest, just don't "fit" how I do my thing. But they fit that family structure just fine and help that family function well.
Some days I do find it hard to balance all the aspects of the mom role. I have more to do at some points than others. And all the "extras" make it hard to get done all the normal things that need to be done. It is these times that I often wonder how other large families handle these same situations, what new things I can apply to make these hectic times smoother for myself and the household, and what things can be set to the side so I still can accomplish the "musts" and have time with my husband and children.
So I ask you readers, how to do you balance? How do you make your busy and not-so-busy days flow as smoothly as they can? Lets share some tips and even just some encouragement with one another and maybe we can benefit from each other! Please post below!


**Remember to "follow" my blog!**

No comments:

Post a Comment