Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have a dream.. Can you help me reach it??

There is a mobile home in my local area that I've been trying to buy outright. It is a very minimal investment to purchase, but needs TLC, which we are fully capable of accomplishing. The home has been offered to us and we need only $2,000 more to buy it out right.
Here is why buying this home is important to me. We all are "called" to do something. I feel as if I'm called to help others - any way I can. I want to purchase this home and fix it's needs and make it available to a local womens shelter as a home for a family they are sheltering.
This shelter is dedicated to ending domestic violence in lives, homes and communities. "The mission is to provide safe haven for abused women and their children, to raise public awareness about domestic violence and to advocate for social change against domestic violence."
I don't want to miss out on this opportunity over $2000. So I am reaching out to you. I am asking for donations to help us reach this goal. Any amount will help and be greatly appreciated! Any donation will bring us closer to reaching our $2000 goal.
If you are able, please donate. Please pass this along to others as well. Please help us achieve the calling that was placed in our hearts ti help others!


Our paypal address is:
rmcapaldi@aol.com

1 comment: