Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Weight Loss Journey




I've been putting off starting my weight loss journey but have decided, now is the time. I have to stop buying all the cookies and snacks when I go shopping. Honestly, the hardest part id going to be the exercise aspect. Not because I'm not driven, but because I'm always just so sluggish and fatigued. I think it's because I have been so sleep deprived for 6 years, I know I am deficient in many vitamins and need to get back on the stick with taking my vitamins each day, and every little bit of energy I do have, I put towards the kids and the house. I have to cook, clean, teach, play with, etc... and these things are not only energy draining, but necessary. My kids are first and so I have to give them the only bit of energy I have. I know it does no one any good if I physically break down. But I seriously have no energy. It really is gone.
I tried a energy drink today, and it had no effect on me at all. In fact, I was wanting a nap a few hours after drinking it. I am hoping that if I continue to take them, they'll start working.
So beginning Monday, I'll start a mini-workout, drink more water and I also got a good suggestion on how to deal with the sweet cravings. So I'll apply that as well, when shopping in the store. I'll begin updating once I start. I'll start a daily diary on here so I keep track of my progress and if you would like to follow along, please feel free to do so!


**Please take the time to click the "follow" button so you don't miss out on any great deals, articles and more!!** 

1 comment:

  1. I am tired just reading this blog! I know what you mean though, seriously. My kids start off in their room at night. Usually one, sometimes two of them end up in my bed at some point. Since my husband works graveyard shift, the king sized bed seems plenty big for me and two under 8 year olds. However, the constant KICKING and moving over on me (including a foot to the head once a night) keeps me from having proper sleep. So, its not that I don't sleep. I just don't sleep well. I don't REST. I kick them out and then the cat scratches on my door. She isn't allowed in my room. The bird start chirping and since I am in the room facing the street, I hear all kinds of noise throughout the night. So, I am with ya. I have no idea if the vitamins will work but I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete