Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Monday!

Its the start of another week. Its cold, windy, and at times, wet. What a nasty way to start the week. I'll be pretty busy today. I can *hopefully* get Bella in to see the dentist. I noticed some teeth "issues" I am concerned about and want them addressed. I have to fax a million different doctors office request for medical records so my kids can go to a new pediatrician. When did they start charging for records anyway? $15-25 for a records transfer. Thats crazy! It takes all of a minute to put the file in the fax machine and dial the number to send them. Why does that cost so much? So, here we go.
Then I have to call a new energy provider and get some info fixed. Actually my husband needs to do this, but I have to ride his behind to get it done! And then I have to fax or mail a letter of intent to the superintendent in our new school district, about homeschooling Dylan. I have tests to make for him and a profile with assignments and test scores in an online homeschool planner. Thats a job in itself!
And I can't forget to get my weeks worth of school done for my college class. I am currently in my 3rd class. Which is "Leadership for Organizations". I am really struggling with this class for some reason and pray to get at least a C to pass it! I am 1 point below a B right now and tomorrow we begin week 4 out of 5 weeks. So its almost over! Pray I pass!
Ryan is home today and working some more on the house. I'll post more about that in a future blog. But that is basically what I have on the books for today. Oh and don't forget the baths, cooking, cleaning, laundry and dishes that will get done throughout the day as well! But as my aunt always said, "It's better to have your hands full, than empty."

No comments:

Post a Comment