Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, Beautiful, Sunday

Well... maybe not "beautiful", its cold and rainy again. But tonight we get and decorate our Christmas tree. My dining room looks great since we were able to move the extra furniture out finally! Savannah and I will go shopping for Christmas ornaments tonight and with the Eagles game on in the background, we'll decorate the tree! :) 
I am also almost done all my Christmas shopping. I hope to have it done by weeks end. And get to my parents (where the gifts are hidden) to wrap them, next week.  I had a mental list of all the things I wanted to get Ryan, but now i can only remember 1 thing. How bad is that? LOL I'm sure I'll remember when I'm out shopping and filled with the holiday spirit!
We are having family over on Christmas Eve as well. My parents and my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. I also invited my Aunt, who is Kayleigh's godmother, and she's getting back to me. Hopefully I can have the renovations to the living room done by then!
We are making really good progress. I'll buy the wood stain and paint for the walls this week and hopefully we can get it all done over the weekend or next Monday. I have a few 'accessory" items, like pictures of the kids etc... to get to hang on the walls, to make the room complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment