Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

It's January 2nd and the start of a new year! 2010 seemed to fly by, I honestly hardly remember it! I wonder what this year will hold for me, my family and my friends. I plan to get more active in homeschooling conventions and activities with the kids and I hope to lose a lot of the weight I have gained over the years if having kids. I'm not making and official resolutions, they are just silly!
So how did you ring in the new year? I was in bed before the ball dropped at midnight. 3 of the little kids fell asleep, so I went to bed. Gabe gets up to eat during the night still, so I hate missing out on the necessary sleep I need to be able to function the following day. If I wasn't so scared of an accident, I would let him sleep in bed with me. That was the only way I could get Dylan to sleep through the night when he was a newborn. But, I was 19 then and had no fear and had so much confidence. I'm much more of a worry wart the older I get! LOL!
I start my college classes again this week. Tuesday the 4th I begin a class on organization in group settings. I'm so glad these classes are only 5 weeks long. I don't think I could take much more! I had intended to double up on my classes to get done faster, but I would run out of financial aid before my next disbursement, so I had to stay with only 1 class every 5 weeks. Which puts my graduation in April of 2012. MUCH longer than i wanted this to last. But I'll be thankful that I did this in the end.
Well, I'll wrap up for now. I'm sure I'll have something exciting to write about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment