Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bullets and Slings



I am talking about the two newest items I have for my baby Gabe. I just ordered The Baby Bullet. I've always had an interest in making homemade baby food, I just never was organized enough. Knowing the Gabe is most likely our last baby, I decided it's now or never. I looked into some products and fell in love with the baby bullet. I love the design, all the accessories and the books it comes with. I am able to try it free for 30 days and if I don;t like it, there's a money back guarantee.

Has any reading tried it yet? What are your pro and cons? I'll review it once I get it and start using it. Hopefully it's a good machine because I am pretty excited!


The next thing I want to talk about is the baby sling my dear friend Angie gave to me.  She has 2 kids and makes her own. I never used a sling or carrier for any of my other children.  I was looking into purchasing a wrap, but she offered one of hers to me. I have to say - I LOVE IT!!!  My 12 year old son carries his baby brother around it it too! LOL  The sling she gave me is all green and soft, breathable material. Whoever came up with this idea, was a genius!

Do you have a wrap or sling? Have you used one in the past? What are your thoughts about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment