Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!

Here we are, Christmas eve. The night when it all happens! The kids received email videos from Santa and we've been tracking him on NORAD and clicking on all the places he's visited already. Like Fuji, Japan, Auckland, New Zealand, The International Space Station, etc....  Ryan is working today, so I've been home cleaning the house up for our company tonight. I still have some last minute shopping left to do. I know exactly what I need to get and where I need to go. I hope to have it all done in 1 hour. Luckily, the stores are less than 5 mins. from my house and all in the same shopping center! I hope I find what I need so I don;t need to make an unexpected trips anywhere else.
Tomorrow will be awesome! I have my camera all charged and ready for Christmas morning! It'll be nice to have the kids help bake a birthday cake for Jesus tomorrow. It puts the day into perspective for us all. This holiday is a very good one! We have had no problem providing for our family, but we were also blessed to be able to help provide for another family as well.
We adopted a family for Christmas. They have 2 children - a 2 yr old girl and a 10 month old boy.   I mailed out the box priority mail 6 days ago and was so scared they wouldn't get it in time! I got an email this morning from the mom saying she got the box this morning and wrapped all the gifts already! I am so glad we were able to help make another families Christmas a little brighter!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment