Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dimples for Dinner



Last night I tried my hand at making Chinese food at home. It went pretty well. It wasn't as good as getting Chinese take out, but it was good for my first attempt!  I made chicken with broccoli, fried dumplings and fried rice.  while I was cooking, the kids kept asking me what I was making. My reply was always, "It's a surprise!"

When the cooking was done, I set the table and put all the food out on it.  I called the family in to eat and Savannah (4 yrs old) see's the dumplings and excitedly says, "I know what those are! They're dimples!"  She made my day!

What cute things have your kids said? Love to hear them!


**Please take the time to click the "follow" button so you don't miss out on any great deals, articles and more!!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment