Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Baby Bullet Review



It's been a little over a week since I received my Baby Bullet machine. I have to tell you, I had wanted this machine and set up for so long and the night I went to purchase it online, I ran across some really bad reviews. I was so bummed out, because I had wanted this so much! I told my husband and he told me to go ahead and buy it. It has a 30 day money back guarantee, so worst case, if I didn't like it, I could send it back. So I went ahead and ordered it.
About a week later, I received a huge box. It included the full 22 piece system, along with a free insulated small tote and books of recipes and ideas. The first thing I made was peas. I was a little unsure if i was doing it right, since it was so easy. I made 6 small containers of peas for my boy and cleaned everything up, which was super easy, and went on my way.
After he was done the peas, I made carrots for him. I tried using the large mixer, but it didn't blend too well, so i transferred the carrots to one of the smaller blender bowls. Again, the process was super easy. I love that 6 containers come with date dials on them, so you can date when they were made. They are freezer safe as well.
I would have to say, I am so glad I bought this machine! I've never made homemade baby food before, and am still learning. but this machine and the easy recipes is beginning to make me feel more comfortable with the whole process. I'm not sure why it received bad reviews from other mothers, but I think this machine is great. And besides the ease of its use, the cute design is great too!
If you are looking into this item, I say give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised at how much you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment