Saturday, April 16, 2011

Career Change

My husband has decided to make a career change. I know, in this economy?  But he is very unhappy working in retail. He has decided to renew his paramedic license and return to that field. Luckily for us, that occupation pays the same, if not slightly more than he makes right now.  It should take him 1-2 months to study for and pass his exams and also get the other relevant certifications. He may also be getting a surgery in the near future (like within the month), so that will give him the free time to study while he is home recovering.
So hopefully, in the next few months he'll be settled into a career that he loves!

1 comment:

  1. Retail is tough! I hope all goes well with his career change!

    So glad you are enjoying my recipes! Thanks for the comment on my blog!~ :)

    ReplyDelete