Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feeling Discouraged

After a great first week on my diet, I lost 4.4 lbs. But today, I'm very discouraged. The make up of my diet plan is very restrictive. Typically, I would bag the whole thing and find another, easier way. But between the cost of the diet plan and the fact that I lost a nice amount off the bat, I feel trapped in this diet. I am so desperate to lose the weight, I feel like this is working and I have to stick with it. Even though I can't have anything really. Apparently my body type stores fat from everything, so the other 4 body types have flexibility, I have none.
I'd also hate to give up and not lose any weight and 6 months from now look back and have guilt that I didn't just stick with it - difficult or not. I just want to lose the weight! So yeah, I'm down and discouraged today.

1 comment: