Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorite On-Line Places!

I'm not talking about Facebook or ebay, I'm talking about other websites that you visit that peak your interest. I have to say that currently my favorite website (other than my own) is Beekman1802.com. If you are new to the site, you could spend literally HOURS reading and visiting all the areas of the site. For those of you who have no idea who Beekman1802 is, it is the website that accompanies the Channel Green reality series, "The Fabulous Beekman Boys."
Not only does this website have a shop option for you to purchase their great items (which I have done many times) it has blogs by various Beekman 1802 individuals, tips on gardening, they are promoting the worlds largest vegetable garden this growing season, and many other interesting things you can get engrossed in. Check it out, also check out the show, I'm sure you'll love it!
As I briefly mentioned above, I have my own website. This obviously is my most favorite. It is a mothering site for mothers of all ages. It is a calm, accepting site. Free of any fighting, prejudices and catty behavior. I honestly can say it is the best moms site on the web (especially if you are looking for good friendships, advice and a place to open up and be yourself!) If you are a mom and want to join us, you can visit the site at modernmamas.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment