Tuesday, April 5, 2011

6 week weight loss

As I posted previously, I am working on losing weight. One morning I was up early and one of those spammy infomercials was on. I was in the middle of reading something online when the infomercial actually caught my attention. I went to their website and bookmarked the page to look at later. A few days later, I remembered about the site and went to check it out and see if it was legitimate or not.
I read the site and it seemed very promising for someone who was looking to lose some major weight. I then Googled info on it, such as reviews, scams, and so on.  Pretty much what I found was that it was a legit diet and most people who dedicated themselves to it, had wonderful outcomes. It is a bit pricey, but they have a payment plan, so I signed up for it and my 6 week body makeover was on its way! I got it last week and it suggested you start it on a Monday. I have to say, opening the box and getting everything in order is very overwhelming. I almost gave up because I was so overwhelmed! But I read over what foods I needed and went on the website to get some recipe ideas and prepped myself to start.
I started it yesterday and already lost 1.6 lbs. Its pretty easy if you go by the "easy" recipe suggestions. I'm sure I'll branch out on my foods and meals when I get more comfortable with the program. I told my sister about it and she actually tried it a year or so ago, and gave up. The main thing the diet stresses is a salt free lifestyle. My sister is a salt-a-holic, so after a week and  a half, she gave up because she couldn't go without the salt. We have been a salt-free household for about 2-3 yrs now due to Kayleigh's dietary needs for her kidney disease. So that aspect wasn't an issue for me.
So hopefully, this program works and I can drop the weight I need to lose! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment